In this function, the user is able to pick a specific composition of text made by the administrator.
Multiple Choice features
Mark the field of text you want to show or hide. Click 'New' in the Document Workflow Builder and select the menu-item named 'Multiple Choice' and the sub-item 'Document Selection'.
A new field is now available in the Builder, as visualized below with an example.
In the field, it is possible to:
1) Name the selected text with a title (visible to the user in the Document Workflow).
2) Add a description (visible to the user in the Document Workflow).
3) Choose a name for the composition of text, which will be an option/choice for the user to choose from in a drop-down (visible to the user in the Document Workflow).
4) Add or remove links. If the selected text should include more text written elsewhere in your document, it is possible to link more selected sections to be a part of your title. Mark some text you want to exclude in your title and click the link icon (or the link icon with a cross to remove text from your title). The numbers will now add up and you can use the arrows to highlight the sections not attached to the title.
5) The button 'Add Choice' will add another choice as described in (3) and a new possibility to add and remove links as described in (4).
6) The 'Empty choice name' button indicates what the option should be called when nothing is chosen, as visualized below in the user interface. This could be 'N/A' or 'Please select'.
7) In this drop-down, you choose what the default option in the drop-down should be. This could be the most used choice you have made or the empty choice name, as visualized below in the user interface.