Latest version number: 188.8.131.52
- Branding changed from SkabelonDesign to Omnidocs.
- Fix bug with inline page numbers in document header/footer
- Fix bug with PDF/UA has the front page layout/image copied to all other pages.
No updates for this month.
- Fix bug caused by infinite loop resulting in java timing out.
- Author is now set correctly in PDF based on properties from original document.
- Updated links to match new KB name.
- Fix bug caused by null exception in postprocessor.
- Various fundamental improvements to core functionality.
- AA pane input fields now support ctrl + z
- Fix bug with some fonts not supporting glyphs. Fixed by introducing "wingings"-fallback.
- 3d rotation elements without function are now removed
- Fix bug with Arabic font in content: added a check for tag suspects
- Solved PDF not being ISO compliant
- support for custom fonts located here: %homepath%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts
- AA now identifies documents saved on OneDrive as "saved".
- Users cancelling the "Save" dialog will no longer see dialog for successful save.
- Handling capacity in Word increased by adding host evidence.
- New check in Word: different first page. Fixing issue with front page header elements mistakenly copied to second page on rare occasions.
- Fix for missing Alt Text on annotations in footer on exported Word documents.
- AA now checks for Compatibility Mode in Word, and prompts user to save document in non-compatibility mode.
- Add support for JAR 1.7.0
- Add postprocessor to remove empty paragraphs in header of document.
- Validate java version pre-load. User message is displayed if validation fails.
- Fix bug with nested content inside the first piece of code on a page in Word.
- Fix bug with Word crash on table with merged cells inside a textbox in a document with multiple pages.
- Fix export bug in 2010 by implementing check for shape type in Word; child shape, core shape or regular shape.
- Empty hyperlinks are now ignored in the export process.
- Fix bug causing export error on specific documents in Word.
- Fix bug in PowerPoint causing AA to interpret a single table as two tables.
- Fix bug in PowerPoint causing export error on specific presentations.
- Add support in PowerPoint for issue types:
- No Explicit Table Formatting.
- File Ending Alternative Text.
- Hidden text is no longer included in exports in Word.
- Various bug fixes:
- Fix bug with long hyperlinks in footnotes.
- Fix bug where export from PowerPoint would fail if font was not embedded in presentation. Now, the processor will try loading font from system.
- Fix bug with hyperlinks in floating shapes in Word.
- Add support for control export destination when configuring module.
- Extend the "Annotations are missing alternative text" issue to find links in floating and inline shapes.
- Add support for checking locked content controls.
- Fix bug related to SmartArt figures in PAC3.
- Fixed bug PAC to trigger "Invalid use of a "Span" error in earlier Office2016 versions.
- Support for Offline "Read more" content added.
- Updated function for opening "Edit Selected" dialogue.
- Title added.
- Position corrected.
- Word set as owner.
- Fixed bug causing some json-code to remain in ALT text of SmartArt even after post-processing.
- PDF metadata is now updated with latest product name + current AA version.
- Fixed bug causing issues for certain Office 2016 versions. "Table header cell has no associated subcells"
- Various translation updates
- Document structure check: Added support for multiple outline 1 styles in document. User will be able to select between available outline 1s.
- AA now fully supports offline work (custom font for UI is now embedded in the package.)
- Fixed a bug where PDF export failed with Java version 12.0.1.
- Added "Additional Information"-button to the default ribbon module.
- Various translation updates
- Fixed missing footnote IDs causing error for users operating in on-premise Office 2016.
- Annotation text check: new solve option added "Use annotation text as alternative text on all" - meaning same fix is applied to all instances of issue.
- Image file endings are now recognised by AA if found in alternative text. If user chooses to solve by adding alternative text, AA will suggest image name without file ending.
- Fixed issue with #Decorative flag can be seen in the structure tree of the exported PDF.
- Danish "Read more" hyperlink added
- Support for client specific translations added
- Translations updates
- AA now properly removes file ending from document title check
- Danish auto-generated alternative text sample added
- SmartArt is now supported
- Alternative text for reference fields are now supported
- AA is now compatible with Omnidocs tool "Paste Graphic" (tables still not compatible)
- Fixed a bug causing AA to green-light documents with no title
- AA is now PAC3 compliant in Office 2013
- Support for "decorative flag" for shapes and charts implemented.
- Removed solution options when no styles are used in document
- AA can now use HKLM registry for custom Java JDK location
- Various bug fixes for Office 2010
- AA can now catch Danish autogenerated text
- We are better at catching no alt text for certain artefacts in the PDF
- Ability to define the link text for each hyperlink, so instead of all of the hyperlinks are called "Read more", they can be named individually.
- User is able to select that there should be no summary to a table.
- Check for table allows to break across pages will only be enabled if the table is a data table. If the table is set to be a layout table, this check will not appear as an issue.
- User will be notified in the pane if the document is locked.
- Avoid reuse of help text in pane to define alternative text. We can define a new help text in the dialog pane for both pictures, tables and hyperlinks.
- All Word-compatible file endings are removed from file title when saving the document.
- When solving issues for tables, tables are now scrolled fully into view and selected when changing between new tables.
- Set-text buttons in panels are greyed out until text is present, or automatically generated text has been changed.
- When all issues are completed, the user gets a notification in the top-right corner of the pane of Accessibility Assistant, notifying that all issues have been solved. The notification disappears after 5 seconds.
- Text fields are auto-focused when opening a pane to set for example an alternative text.
- When there is no hyperlink defined for the issue, the "Read more" link is removed.