This feature is a great tool for creating and customizing an agenda in PowerPoint. The agenda feature consists of several buttons, which will be elaborated in this article.
Modules are located here:
Before using this, make sure that this feature has its own folder in the "Content"-folder:
1) To get started, open a blank presentation and new slides. These slides must have a header.
2) Insert an agenda slide. If there is no agenda layout, the feature will create a default one. This layout can be customized in Slide Master. It is possible to have several agenda layouts present in a presentation. These can either be implemented as templates, or be customized and named in Slide Master.
3) Add slides as an agenda point to the agenda slide. This feature will automatically add the headings to the agenda slide. It is also possible to add a child shape (a shape inside a grouped shape) as agenda point (or as an agenda subtitle). This is supported on selection only.
4) The user is able to insert several agenda slides. When there is more than one agenda slide, the active agenda point will be highlighted. Also, it is possible to make use of the different agenda layouts throughout the presentation.
Agenda points in agenda slides are supported to be hyperlinks to the proper slide. This means, when hovering an agenda point, a tip text will describe what to do (CTRL+Click) to follow the link. When doing so, user will be directed to the certain slide where the agenda point appears.
5) Now, it is possible to customize the agenda. To do so, add an editable slide where changes can be made. Here, the user is able to perform changes in colors, sizes, fonts, and margins in the different elements and in the section header, subtitles, agenda point numbers and slide indexes (if these are added to the included slides).
Read more about the customization in this article.
6) When the customization is finished, save the editable slide as the agenda. This will remove the editable slide from the presentation.
7) Remember to update the agenda. This will apply the customization to the agenda slide.
8) The customization can easily be exported. This is very useful if these customization should be applied to another presentation.
9) The agenda will be exported as a .json file and must be located in the aforementioned "Content"-folder. If there already exist an
AgendaLayout.json file in this folder, replace this with the new one.
10) From now on, the performed customizations will be applied as agenda layout in new presentations.